There is no doubt that business blogging is getting popular as a marketing tool. Firms have started realizing the importance of indulging in blogging. There exist many underlying reasons apart from brand promotion and increased sales as to why businesses need to adopt blogging and one such reason is increasing the web traffic. However, not many firms have been successful is using blogging effectively to drive web traffic.
The failure of the businesses to understand the features of a good blog is the main reason for the poor performance.
What are the features of good business blogs?
Business blog help to increase the visibility and web traffic to the company website in popular search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. For that blogs:
- Must be authentic and engaging
- Must target the customer groups that are relevant to business. This will help them to convert the visitors into customers.
- Must be conversational and that will make the readers to think. This will increase their interest in the content and prompt them to share the content in social media there by driving more traffic.
Many companies have only theoretical knowledge of above listed features. When it comes to implementation, they lack the expertise to write relevant, informative and SEO enhanced contents for the target market which are essential ingredients to drive traffic. Also, writing for blogs are time consuming and labor intensive and it will affect the financial position if it doesn’t reap any returns. In such a scenario, it is sensible to outsource business blogging to freelance business bloggers or organizations which have the expertise to do the same.
Why Outsourcing to freelance blogger?
The value the freelancers add to the blogs of the companies by writing the right content will start driving their business to achieve new heights. Other reasons why companies should outsource are:
- Writing skills of the freelancers- They have the ability to write well. Their writings will be easy to follow and are well organized logically.
- Freelancers provide SEO enhanced content- A freelancer who is experienced in writing blogs will have better knowledge of searchable keywords. They will put efforts to use these keywords and phrases relevant to article which will help to build up traffic.
- Freelancers posses the aptitude and intelligence- They possess the aptitude and intelligence to write contents that are relevant to the nature of the business.
- Freelancers analyze the contents in the blog- They periodically analyze the traffic and review the contents and writing skills to increase the quality of the content and ultimately results in traffic to the website.
- They conduct research to update the blog- They do researches to track the changes in the search industry and social media marketing and accordingly update the changes in the blog.
Returns on a blog will be high if it is implemented properly. A good blog can make all the difference to the business. All it needs is just the right combination of writing skills, experience, technical ability and creativity. And, by outsourcing, the companies can mix all the ingredients in right combinations to get the exact flavor.