Automatic Data Processing (ADP) is one of the leading business processes outsourcing (BPO) solutions provider. The company with $10 billion in revenues which serves more than 60,000 clients was established 60 years back and is headquartered in Roseland, New Jersey, USA. ADP is one of the companies in USA to get AAA credit ratings from Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s. ADP which is considered as a leader in human resource and payroll services is served by 241,000 employees spread across the world. They offer a wide range of HR, payroll, tax and benefits administration solution to various industry verticals.
BPO Services Portfolio
- Human Resource services
- Human resource solutions: The services offered include managing salaries and pay grades, tracking benefit plans, manage government reporting and compliance.
- Employee and Human Resource Manager Self Service Solutions: The services delivered allow employees to review their HR services, payroll checks and benefits administration records. It also allows the employees to update personal information and allow managers to conduct online reviews.
- Talent Management Solutions: ADP assists the companies with sourcing, attracting, developing and employee retention lifecycle.
- Human Resource Outsourcing: ADP manages payroll, benefits and workers’ compensation activities, manage health plans and provide IT infrastructure for HR management.
- Payroll Services
They manage online payroll processing for the companies. The services include wide range of payroll input options that include calling their specialist or enter data online using internet based solution, payroll payment options which include print checks and online payments of salary to employees and employee payroll tax filings.
- Tax and Compliance
- Payroll Tax Management service: The services include preparation of payroll tax returns and compliance reports and responds to inquiries from tax agencies.
- Tax credit and Incentive Schemes: The services include calculation of federal, state and local tax incentives, streamlining employee tax credit screening, negotiating and administering economic incentive packages.
- New Hire Reporting Service: The services include submitting new hire reports to state agencies and providing management reports on all filings.
- SUI Tax management service. The service includes claims processing, handling audit benefit charge statements, provides supervisor training and pre-separation counseling.
- Benefits Administration
The services includes health and welfare programs administration, spending accounts administration, COBRA administration services, retirement services, leave administration services, employee communication services, total compensation services, advocacy services.
- ADP is considered as the leader in Magic Quadrant for Payroll BPO services by Gartner in 2012.
- ADP ranked first in Fortune’s 2011 list of America’s Most Admired companies.
- ADP was credited with AAA rating by S&P and Moody’s in 2011.
- Forbes listed ADP as the most innovative companies in 2011.
ADP can be contacted on the below address:
71 Hanover Road
Florham Park, NJ 07932
Phone: +1-973-712-2000 or visit the following link.