A fast growing BPO firm, Aegis Global was incorporated about 30 years ago in US and is currently headquartered in Mumbai, India. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Essar Group which is a $17 billion conglomerate. Aegis has presence in 13 countries across the world including India, USA, Philippines, UK and Australia. They have got more than 55,000 employees in 55 delivery centers spread across 13 countries.
Aegis serves more than 300 clients a year with their back office solutions. They offer customized BPO services for various industry verticals including Banking Financial and Insurance services (BFSI), telecom, healthcare, travel and hospitality, consumer goods, retail and technology.
Their business offerings under various verticals are listed below in detail:
- Technical Support: These include internal helpdesk, access requests, software and hardware support, laptop and desktop support.
- Sales: the services include customer acquisition, cross-selling, up selling, balance transfers, customer focused selling.
- Back Office Solutions: These include transcription, captioning, e-mail support, chat support.
- Outbound: The service includes welcome calls, lead generation, telesales, fraud management, CSAT survey management.
- Customer Care: The services include general enquiries, account management, card activation, card replacement, loan origination, loan servicing, customer retention
- Collections: These include pre-charge off/ early stage collections, post-charge off recovery, over limit cards.
- Energy and Utilities
- Sales Management: The service includes campaign management, telemarketing, cross selling and up selling, customer acquisition and retention.
- Finance and accounting: These include procure to pay, accounts payable, expense report processing, order to cash, accounts receivable, credit control, billing and cash management, record to report, general accounting, tax & compliance, month end reporting and consolidation.
- Supply chain management: These include procure to pay transaction, invoice automation, spend management, e-sourcing, strategic sourcing, vendor management.
- Master operations and billings: The service include customer billing and dispute resolution management, management of prepaid accounts, billing of unmetered services
- Customer service management: These include welcome calls, affinity program, dispatch management, fulfillment services, cancellation, customer surveys, and third party verifications, help desk and e-mail/chat support.
- Customer financial management: The services include receivables management and collections management.
- Travel and Hospitality
- Sales: These include reservations, PNR creation, fares quotation, ticketing, and travel deals/promotions, holiday packages, cross selling and up selling.
- Customer care: General enquiries, presale advice, PNR modification, flight confirmation, payment options, cancellation and frequent flyer programs.
- Technical support: Navigation support, helpdesk support, advanced level/SME support, total case ownership & closure.
- Back office: Air fulfillment, email/chat support
- Data Analysis
- Customer prospecting
- Customer Acquisition
- Activation/Order Processing
- Cross sell/Up sell
- Customer care
- Retention management
- Customer support
- Back office
- Data Analysis
- Appointment scheduling
- Insurance verification
- Demographic information
- Charge entry and submission
- Payment posting
- A/R follow up
- Patient settlements
- Auto and Manufacturing, Publishing and Media, Technology, Retail
- Customer support: general inquiries, parts information, road side assistance, case management, complain management, dealer line and management line for priority cases.
- Outbound: customer satisfaction survey and marketing support
- Sales: Pre-sales inquiries, inbound sales, cross selling and up selling
Aegis was recently ranked 14th in the 2012 Global Outsourcing 100 by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP). Other accolades includes
- Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year at the Asia Communication Awards 2012.
- Bagged the 2011 MVP Quality Award of TMC’s Customer Interaction Solutions magazine.
- Won the “Special Recognition Award” in Aon Hewitt’s Asia Pacific 2011 Top Companies for Leaders.
- Aegis Global CFO, Mr. CM Sharma won CFO100 award.
You can contact the company on the below mentioned address