A leading business process management service provider based in India, Serco Global Services was earlier known as Infovision. It began its operations in New Delhi in 1991. They kicked off their operations by providing back office support services to overseas clients. In April 2012, Serco Group Plc grouped all its BPM services to create Serco Global Services. Currently, the company is served by 30,000 workforce spread across in 43 delivery centers in 21 cities. Serco serves varied industry verticals that include BFSI, travel & tourism, hospitality, healthcare, telecom & technology, retail, manufacturing, utilities and government.
Serco’s Business offerings are as follows:
- Contact Center Services
- Customer Acquisitions: The services include lead generation, tele-sales, up-sell/cross-sell, proactive chats, social media interactions, customer retention programs.
- Customer Maintenance: The services include customer enquiries, reservation/sale status (confirmations, modifications/amendments, cancellations, up-gradations, and delivery), customer services, technical/service helpdesks, account management, loyalty program management and priority desks.
- Customer retention: The services include interactions over customers preferred channels, keeping customers informed over the status, addressing the concerns of the customers. Retention and resolution desks, customer satisfaction surveys commissioning and analysis, programs to improve the brand recall among the customers.
- Collections: The services include early-mid state collections, debt management, charge-offs, inventory management (account segmentation & prioritization, skip tracing, and scrubbing & lettering), dialer strategies development, and reporting & analytics.
- Back office
- Data conversion, imaging and indexing services: These include data entry and OCR/ICR services.
- Account Management: The services include account opening/registration, updation, modifications, closures, bill generation, to reporting.
- Data management and processing: These include data entry, imaging & indexing, data verification & validation, application/transaction processing, workflow management and database reporting.
- Mortgage services: The services include data entry, indexing, assessments, underwriting, servicing, rate switches, redemptions, and completions.
- Credit Bureau Services: The Company manages credit related functions like membership management, data submission & process management, disputes, disclosures, account maintenance, and fraud management.
- Travel & Hospitality services: The services include contract loading & fulfillment, rate loading, revenue management, yield management, reservations management.
- F&A services
- Procurement services: This include spend management and analysis, vendor set-up and compliance, strategic sourcing & RFx management, managing non-core spend.
- Procure-to-pay: These include buyer desks & vendor management, po & invoice management, payment processing & reconciliation.
- Order-to-cash: These include invoice & billing administration, collections calling, cash application & credit note processing.
- Knowledge services: The services include financial services, business & economic research, data analytics, process excellence, design services, legal services.
- Consulting: The services include organization design & process consulting, human resource consulting, talent acquisition, risk & resilience management, outsourcing advisory, business transformation.
- Serco was awarded with the Times Ascent Global HR excellence award for the year 2012.
- Bloomberg and UTV ranked Serco top in the list of Dream Company to work for-BPO sector 2012.
- Serco won the 6th Employer Branding Awards 2012.
Serco can be contacted at below mentioned address:
Serco Global Services
AMEAA Corporate Office,
Plot No. 94-95, Sector 18, Udyog Vihar