Ceridian Corporation is a leading global human resource, payroll, benefits and payments service provider serving businesses worldwide from their delivery centers in U.S., Canada, U.K. and Mauritius. They are headquartered in Bloomington, Minnesota, U.S.A.
Established in the year 1992, Ceridian was incorporated as an Information Services Company from the restructuring of its parent company Control Data Corporation, a computer services and manufacturing company founded in 1957. Today, Ceridian employs 9000+ employees and serves about 1, 10,000 companies worldwide including Fortune 500 and Financial Times Global 500 companies.
Ceridian’s outsourcing business offerings include prepaid and stored value solutions for retailers, electronic payment solutions for business to business transactions and human resource and payroll solutions. Their prepaid and stores value solutions include gift cards, Visa and MasterCard debit cards, promotional cards and loyalty cards. Each year they manage about 500 million cards and process one billion transactions for their retail customers.
Ceridian’s BPO offerings for the clients
- Payroll processing and Tax services
- Payroll processing
- Integrated payroll processing
- Payroll check printing and imaging solutions
- Payroll debit cards to pay wages without the help of a bank account.
- W2 printing and Imaging solutions
- Tax filing services
- Tax compliance solutions
- Tax Credit Services
- Employee time tracking solutions
- Employee benefits Administration
- Provide employee benefit administration solutions
- Consumer directed health care solutions which include HAS, HRA and FSA administration solutions.
- COBRA Benefits & HIPAA Compliance solutions
- Commuter Expense Reimbursement Services
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order & Qualified Medical Child Support Order administration services
- Tuition reimbursement services
- Day force workforce management
- Time Attendance
- Labor Scheduling
- Labor Tracking
- Labor Analytics
- Data Collection
- Alert Notification for the managers
- Corporate Wellness and Employee Assistance
- Employee Assistance programs
- Work-Life Services
- Critical Incident management
- Corporate health and wellness programs
- Health Coaching
- Health Assessments
- Health Incentives solutions
- Onsite Health Services
- Human Resource Management and Outsourcing
- Human resource intelligence to streamline process and information
- Employee Service Solutions
- Employee Retention and Productivity solutions
- Training and E-learning services
- Rewards and Recognition administration services
- Human Capital management
- Recruitment and Screening services
- Stuart C. Harvey, Jr is the CEO and President of Ceridian.
- Larry Dunivan is the senior Vice President, Products and Technology
- Lois.M.Martin serves as the Executive Vice President and CFO of Ceridian Corporation.
- Alan Rottenberg is the Chief Marketing Officer
- Kairus.K.Tarapore heads the human resource department of the company.
Ceridian is considered as the leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Payroll Business Process Outsourcing Services for the year 2012. They were also named as the leader for the second time in Workforce Management by Nucleus Research. Again in 2012, they won the TekTonic award for HR technology and workforce management.
Ceridian Corporation generated annual revenue of $1,532.8 million for the FY2011.
They can be contacted on the below address.
3311 E. Old Shakopee Road
Minneapolis, MN 55425