e4e is one of the leading BPM in medical healthcare and billing The company commenced in the year 2000, has five delivery centers worldwide, one each in US and UK and three in India. In India they have started their operations in Bangalore, Chennai, and Noida. BPM services of the company are ISO 9001:2008 & SSAE 16 Type-II compliant. Cost effectiveness, Quality, Six-Sigma framework, Productivity and Process Improvements are the main factors that differentiate e4e’s BPM services. Currently the company is served by more than 2,100 employees globally.
e4e BPM Services
Billing Provider Solutions:
The services include accurate billing, accelerated payments and thereby increased client retention. Other than this, the business suite of e4e offers technology enabled coding, billing, collections and denial management services for improved business process and with reduced cost. Main advantages offered by the service are
- Revenue Growth
- Accelerated Cash Flow
- Maximization of Cost
- Creating new Revenue streams
The services mainly concentrate on end-to-end solutions for managing revenue collection challenges faced by a firm. This is done by combining front and back-end processes via IMR and Enhanced Revenue Management capabilities. Main services offered under this are front office management, mid-office management, practice management, and revenue cycle management. Main advantages offered by the service are
- Improved Billing
- Reduce future labor costs
- Streamlining of practice management processes
The services include end-to-end, integrated pre and post adjudication workflow solutions for health insurance business. Such solutions can turn data to information, thereby enabling effective claims administration, enrollment processing, and customer service. Main advantages offered by the service are
- Improved Returns
- Increased Customer Satisfaction
- Efficient Back Office Operations
- Ability to Launch New Services
This includes offering advanced technological services in practice management, claims management, electronic medical recording, payer processing, etc. ‘Velocity Billing Software’ from e4e employs user-defined rules to scheduling, charge entry, claim generation, cash posting, and patient billing. collection agency follow-up and AR follow-up are other services offered by this software.
The services offer enhanced technology solutions for Human Resource Management. The approach address the key services offered to the employees of an organization through benefits answer center, human resource support services, benefit administration, and dependent eligibility audit services.
- Bhaskar Menon, Chief Executive Officer & President
- Stephen R. Moseley, Chief Financial Officer
- Mohan Krishna, President, Healthcare Business Services
- Awanti Agarwala, EVP & Head, Global Shared Services
- Jithendra Vontimitta, VP & Head, Global Technology & Software
Read about e4e Management Team
- IDC / DQ had ranked e4e as one among (50+ Services companies) the top 2 best employers in India for 4 consecutive years.
- NASSCOM had rated e4e as the 6th best HR Practices company in India
e4e can be contacted on below address:
Towson (Corporate office), Steve Moseley e4e Inc 502 Washington Avenue Suite 200, Towson, MD 21204 Tel: +1 (443) 275 1632 or visit the link.