Genpact is a leading technology and business process management solutions provider based in India. The company which was established in 1997 is headquartered in Gurgaon, India. Earlier Genpact was owned by GE. Genpact BPM service offering extends to varied industry verticals such as BFSI, healthcare, life sciences, consumer goods, retail, aerospace, automotive, energy, hitech, transportation, and hospitality. Currently, the company is served by 58,000 plus employees from their delivery centers spread across the world including India, China, Guatemala, Hungary, Mexico, US, UK, Philippines, UAE and South Africa.
Genpact BPM services
- Finance and Accounting: The services include accounts payable, order to cash, general accounting, accounting closing and reporting, treasury, tax services, financial planning and analysis and governance.
- Human Resource Services: The services include workforce administration, payroll functions, benefits administration, talent management, workforce analytics, recruitment support, learning and development.
- Procurement services: The services include spend analysis, category management, procurement, accounts payable, analytics and KPI reporting, source to pay technology
- IT Infrastructure services: The services include end user computing services, IT infrastructure management services and ROC
- Learning and Marcom Services: The services include learning solutions, marketing and communications, on-demand content creation, training and communication
- Legal Services: The services include contract drafting and review, contract management, legal research, regulatory compliance, legislative monitoring, trademark database management, corporate housekeeping.
- Media Services: The services include audio/video transcription, subtitling and captioning, metadata enrichment, schedule preparation, repurposing and post production services such as video, sound, visual effects, graphic design.
- Re-engineering: The services include procure to pay, order to cash, collections, contract management, order fulfillment, record to report.
- Risk Management services:The services include market risk management such as VaR Assessment, Scenario Analysis, Potential Future Exposure and Trading Support, Model Back Testing, Stress Testing, Correlation Analysis and Volatility Correction. Credit risk management includes Risk Prioritization, Risk Modeling, Credit Scoring, Portfolio Reviews, Capital Impact Assessments, Back Testing and Stress Testing.Operational risk management includes specific operational process reviews, Risk Control Evaluation and Self Assessments, Credit and Collateral Management, Data Integrity, Analysis and Validation, Business Continuity Planning, Capital Assessment and Risk Mitigation and Fraud Risk Assessment services.
- Contact center: Their services include acquisition sales, technical and product support, customer care, contact center analytics.
- NV Tiger Tyagarajan is the president and CEO of Genpact.
- Shantanu Ghosh serves as the senior Vice President.
- Sandeep Sahai is the CEO IT solutions
Read more about Genpact’s management.
- Genpact was awarded with Best Process Improvement Project in Service & Transaction” at Indian Process Excellence Awards from IQPC in 2012.
- Genpact was ranked as No.1 in NASSCOM’s top BPO 15 BPM exporters in India for the year 2011.
- They was also awarded by NASSCOM for Smart Enterprise Processes (SEP) Frameworks in the Process Innovation Category.
Genpact can be contacted on below address:
Genpact, DLF City – Phase V, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Pin: 122002
Phone: +91 124 402 2000, Fax No: +91 124 402 2205 or visit the link.