Which are the BPOs in India trading on the stock market?
India has many IT services companies, many of whom have subsidiaries engaged in providing Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). As per The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) research, for FY2013, the export revenues from BPO services are expected to grow by 11-14 per cent while the domestic revenues will grow by 13-16 percent.
The top companies in India which play a vital role in BPO sector are Genpact, Tata Consultancy Services (BPO), Aegis, Wipro BPO, Firstsource Solutions and Hinduja Global.
There are many outsourcing companies in India that are trading actively on the Indian stock market. We have listed the ones we are aware of here.
If we have missed any do notify us and we would be more than happy to update this list.
- 3i infotech: 3i Infotech is a global Information Technology company which provides technology solutions spread across range of verticals.
- Firstsource: Firstsource provides consulting services with outsourcing solutions to organizations in the Healthcare, Communication, Publishing, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance industries.
- Hinduja Global Solutions: HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management.
- HCL: HCL pioneered third party BPO operations, multi-country delivery and the platform business model in India.
- Infosys: Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), is an end-to-end outsourcing services provider.
- Tata Consultancy Services: TCS is more than just a process delivery partner. The company offers true transformation using the levers available to us learned over many years from multiple, global engagements and numerous industry domains.
- Wipro: Wipro BPO is a leading provider of business process outsourcing services focusing on multiple horizontals and verticals.