With the growing demand in the ITes-BPO sector, what is the future of the BPO market going to be?

With the growing demand in the ITes-BPO sector, what is the future of the market going to be?

The U.S is expected to be the largest source market for the ITes accounting for nearly 60% of the market. The share of the offshore component is expected to increase to 23% of the total spending by 2007. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for the ITes sector, accounting for 22% of total spending which is expected to reach Euro 129 billion by 2008. U.K and Ireland being the main markets for BPO in Europe are likely to account for about 45% of the European market followed by countries like Germany, Switzerland and Austria with a 20% share. The fastest growth expected within the European market is in the U.K and Ireland with a CAGR of 14%. However the maximum growth is expected n the Asia-Pacific region, with ITes-BPO spending to grow at 14.7% for the next two years.




Latest Columns

Intelligent BPM is the next big thing: Gartner

According to Gartner, Intelligent Business Operations (IBO) can be considered as the next stage in Business Process Management. In the view point of the research firm, organizations often integrate analytics, social and mobile technologies to make their business operations more intelligent and smart. Gartner, Inc is one among the world’s pioneer companies in IT research […]

May 2004 News

May 2004 Pune new hotspot on BPO map While global banking giant HSBC is on its way to double headcount at the Pune centre ffrom the existing 500, EXL Service, a third-party BPO company has announced that it aims to recruit around 1,100 people at its upcoming facility in Pune by August 2004. EXL’s Pune […]

Speak Your Mind

*