- A Unified Solution for IT Problems: Asset Management, Software Licensing Compliance, and Help Desk Management
- A User’s Guide to BPM
- Benefits and Advantages of Recording and Archiving Calls
Record keeping has become an indispensable part of our culture. As the number of daily transactions and interactions a business performs has gone up, so too has the burden of proof on all parties involved.
- Business Performance Management: Merging Business Optimization with IT Optimization
- Business Process Management Visualization with ILOG Jviews
- Business Process Automation … without Software
- Best Practices: The Path to a Black Belt in Customer Service
- Call Center Management: Planning, Scheduling, Historical and Real Time Statistics
This paper examines how Call Centers in a number of industries have been able to significantly improve agent performance while reducing cost by using Agent Power Planning and Scheduling from Desk flex.
- Consolidation 2.0: Consolidation Trends in Contact Center Technologies and Operations
Consolidation 2.0 is the latest and most effective call center consolidation strategy. Its core concept is simple: to consolidate the many, diverse activities of the enterprise contact center on a single virtual platform that supports the global distribution of contact center agents.
- How Empowering Customer-facing Employees Leads to Extraordinary Results: Empowerment as a Growth Strategy
CRM must empower users to work above and beyond the traditional application boundaries and do the right thing for customers. Implementing a strict set of policies and procedures across all customer-facing functions often stifles the one element that enables companies to break away from the pack and grow profitably and consistently – employee-driven innovation.
- Record, Evaluate, Monitor and Archive All Your Customer Interactions For Your Avaya Switch
ECHO™ provides the vehicle for focused customer experience management through real-time monitoring and agent performance evaluations. ECHO is the ideal recorder for any customer looking for a competitively priced, feature-rich recording solution.
- Retail 101: Juggling POS with Mobility, Call Centers, BI and Security
The retail industry is a fast-paced environment that relies on integration and accuracy above all else to maximize ability and profitability. Point of Sale (POS) is a key integration tool that influences customer satisfaction and assists in the management of business intelligence of sales cycles. This conglomerate is even more complicated when you add in mobile capabilities, security concerns and call center implementation.
- Contact Center Intelligence Leveraging Performance Optimization to Help Achieve Corporate Objectives
When contact centers align strategic business objectives with the goals of front-line employees, it is much more likely to achieve success. But the right tools won’t make a difference in a contact center that isn’t analyzing and evaluating the right metrics, or has not properly trained its agents. The real mark of a successful contact center is what happens after the agent is connected to the customer.
- Data Protection on Enterprise Networks: Meeting Continuity, Compliance, Confidentiality and Cost Requirements
- Delivering and Measuring Customer Service While industries vary greatly, the general methods used to evaluate employees are easily grouped into a few buckets including internal auditing, external shopping or the actual customer experience. Despite the evaluation method, it is critical to know how the customer perceived the service experience.
- Improving Customer Support Effectiveness
- Echopass EchoSystem
Simply put, the Echopass EchoSystem is the ultimate evolution of the call center. A totally customized service integration platform that can flexibly adapt, extend and scale to meet your changing call or contact center needs on demand, as you need it, today and into tomorrow.
- Implementing a Hosted On-Demand Call Center
When Outrigger Resorts and Hotels needed to upgrade its existing premise ACD, they chose instead to implement a hosted on-demand call center and add new types customer touch points and more agent flexibility. All critical metrics immediately improved, and Outrigger saved $100,000 in the first year. Outrigger is now able to incorporate work-at-home agents into their solution. Watch this 4 minute video to see their story, and feel free to forward to interested peers and colleagues.
- Improving customer service while simultaneously reducing costs – Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Improving Call Center ROI
- Key Factors Driving Accelerated Growth of On Demand Contact Centers
Over the past five years, IP hosted contact center applications with more robust feature sets and other inherent advantages including simple and rapid start-up cycles, and remote management and agent capabilities, have effectively leveled the playing field in the contact center marketplace.
- Messaging Security Approaches for HIPAA and SOX Compliance
- Positive Customer Experiences Point Squarely to Business Success
- Proactive Contact Center Management: A New Paradigm for Driving Continuous Improvement?
Proactive Contact Center Management is a term we’re just beginning to see in the market. Coined by some new players in the contact center management space, it’s intended to differentiate management based on historical facts from management of the here-and-now. For companies that have made customer service their mantra, evolving the mission of their contact center from cheap to customer-pleasing, proactive management will become a must, and the new tools available to make this transformation a reality will need to be carefully considered.
- Provident Bank Cuts Inbound Call Duration Times 40% Using Echopass Advanced Call Center Service
Once The Provident Bank made the decision to work with Echopass, the two companies carefully reviewed the bank’s call center data to assess call volumes and service requests. Based on the findings, Echopass customized the home screen for The Provident Bank agents to instantly provide them with the customer data and account information needed to answer the most frequently asked questions.
- Seven Habits of a Highly Effective Compliance Program
- Sun Microsystems: A Multimedia, Global Call Center … with ROI
- Tame the Two-Headed Monster: Cost Efficiency and Revenue in Customer Service
- The Top 10 Information Challenges in Today’s Call Center
- Top 4 Reasons to Implement Speech Self-service: A Call Center Imperative
Despite the increase in Web interactions, Forrester states that the telephone continues to be the customer service channel of choice. However, opposing factors such as the size of the contact center and budget constraints make the hiring and supporting surplus staff impractical. Learn how to avoid the escalating costs of call centers while still providing customers with the fast service they expect.
- Using Real-Time Information to Improve Contact Center Performance
With every call center interaction, customers provide valuable insight that can be used to improve the customer experience and make the call center more profitable. The challenge is sifting through this information and analyzing it to make better decisions. There are tremendous benefits to capturing customer information in real-time or close to real-time, but many call centers fail to do so.