Knowledge process industry (KPO) is an upcoming evolution in Indian outsourcing industry. The KPO industry offers intellectual services which are utilized by investment and equity research firms, marketing research firms etc. McKinsey actually introduced KPO in India when it started its knowledge centre.
Top 10 KPO companies in India are listed below:
- GENPACT – Started as a business unit of GE in 1997, they have now become a global leader in BPO and technology management. Their KPO services extend to the areas of analytics and market research, media services, legal services, engineering R&D, database generation and many others. They have strength of 55000+ employees across the world.
- EVALUESERVE – Incorporated in the year 2000, the company started its operation in Gurgaon, India. They have offices now n Chile and Romania. They offer services around marketing research, investment research, Business research, Legal support, and financial analytics. They have more than 2500 people employed around the world.
- UGAM SOLUTIONS – Ugam Solutions has its operations in India, US and UK. They provide KPO services in the area of market research, surveys, data processing and report writing. They are served by 1000+ analyst across the world.
- WNS GLOBAL SERVICE – WNS was established in the year 1996 as BPO and is now one of the leaders in BPO. They entered the KPO by the year 2003. KPO services of WNS include content services, research and analytics, legal research, financial and investment research. KPO unit is served by more than 5000 people with operations in India, US and UK.
- 24/7 CUSTOMER – 24/7 provide kpo services around consumer behavior analysis, data mining, language processing and marketing campaign management. They have presence in India, UK, US and Australia.
- First Source – FirstSource formally known as ICICI OneSource provides kpo solutions in business research, collections and data mining. They operate in India, UK, US and Australia with around 20,000 employees.
- EXL SERVICE – EXL services headquartered in US also has operations in India, Philippines, Romania, and Singapore. With more than 10,000 professional analysts they offer solutions in consulting, analytics and market research.
- COPAL PARTNERS – They provide service in the areas of finance, consulting, market research and data mining. Founded in the year 2001, they operate in India, US, UK, Hong Kong, China and UAE.
- PANGEA3 – Pangea3 provide legal services such as patent preparation, research and analytics, IP licensing support and business development. The company is headquartered in US and has operations in India.
- TECHBOOKS – the firm is into the business of content production and publishing. They have been in the market for more than 20 years. The company is headquartered in US and has operations in India.